With people on vacation at your workplace, it might be a good time to tidy up. We are not talking a Marie Kondo style purge here. No, why not update your mandatory posters? New laws have come into play in many states, bringing new posting requirements.
As always, state and federal posters are free. You can buy them laminated and colorful if you want that look. Or you can click and print below and comply easily.
Here are links to the federal, some state and New York City posters. Please reach out if you have questions on posting obligations or are looking for a specific poster.
- Federal: United States Department of Labor – Wage and Hour Division
- Massachusetts: Labor and Workforce Development – Massachusetts Workplace Poster Requirements
- California: California Department of Industrial Relations
- Wisconsin: Department of Workforce Development
- New York State: New York State Department of Labor
- New York City: New York City Commission on Human Rights
Replacing out of date workplace posters with new ones may not spark joy. But you can check off a to do task from your lengthy compliance list. That’s something.
Questions? We can help.