Data Security: Protecting Personal Information
Address security before you experience a breach.
Forty-nine states now have their own data security regulations and require employers to take definitive action to protect personal information. Protecting confidential personal information is becoming more difficult with the increase in malware attacks.
It is essential to comply with state and federal law before there is a breach of personal information. Data breaches can be a costly, reputation damaging event.
This service includes:
- Preparation of a comprehensive Written Information Security Plan (WISP)
- A Written Information Security Plan Compliance Checklist
- Guidance on conducting your self-audit to identify where you store and maintain hard copies and electronic or digital versions of personal information
- A Certification of Training template
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the WISP template
All of our services are protected by attorney-client privilege and are indemnified.