Foley & Foley, PC in the News
An Overview of Essential Functions of Human Resources
Join Cape Cod Human Resources Association and Foley & Foley, PC on September 28, 2023, from 7:30 am – 10:00 am, at the Double Tree Inn by Hilton, Hyannis, MA for an overview of Essential Functions of Human Resources. As a businessowner and/or HR professional it can be incredibly challenging to stay current and remain compliant with critical HR functions.
Attorney Wendy Hansen will be presenting an informative and interactive discussion covering essential human resources functions like Background Checks, Personnel Files, Medical Marijuana, Substance Abuse Disorder - How Paid Family and Medical Leave and Family and Medical Leave apply, Employee I- 9’s, Reference Checks and Reasonable Accommodations!
Please click the link to register! Register for event »
Our team is growing!
- Julia Pomella-Griggs not only has employment law experience, but an HR background as well. She can feel our clients' pain!
- Gregory Paal has a strong background in regulatory compliance, contract matters and employment-related litigation. Plus, he worked with his family's business for years before law school, so he understands the pressures of running a business.
- To better serve our growing Florida client base, we were fortunate to find Shana Bridgeman, a seasoned employment lawyer who has been counseling and advocating for employers for decades. Shana has a broad range of experience in many facets of employment law.
Feel free to reach out to Julia, Greg or Shana with any questions. They can help.
Programs & Resources
Our firm's Legal Triage Workplace Risk-Management Program and weekly blog continue to grow in popularity. With Legal Triage, your company can receive unlimited telephone access to one of our six seasoned attorneys for a fixed monthly fee that is below what most employment firms charge by the hour. In fact, our legal triage program has become so popular that we now offer six service levels to meet the needs of all companies. Not only will this program allow you to better manage risk, it will allow you to better manage human resources. View an overview of the Legal Triage and a menu of service options.
We have several new and useful resources to help you remain in compliance with the fluid workplace laws and regulations:
- Employment Counsel On Call
- Handbook Preparation Flow Chart
- Diagnostic Compliance Audit
- Position Classification Service
- Pay Equity Audit Service
We have streamlined these services to make the most of your time and resources. Clients have found these services make their lives easier and their business more productive. We urge you to take a look and contact our office to set up a convenient time to arrange a meeting by phone or in person.