Comprehensive Sexual Harassment Prevention Plan
With each new high-profile allegation of sexual harassment, we see with greater clarity that no organization can afford to put sexual harassment prevention on the back burner.
Recognizing that legally compliant policies and training aren’t even close to being sufficient to mitigate the risk of sexual harassment, we have developed a framework for a comprehensive sexual harassment prevention plan that can be tailored to fit your organization’s unique needs. Our Sexual Harassment Prevention Toolkit includes the following:
- A comprehensive outline for creating a sexual harassment strategy for your organization
- A model sexual harassment policy and/or review of your existing sexual harassment policy
- Sample Letter from leadership in Microsoft Word that sets forth your organization and leadership’s commitment to addressing sexual harassment in the workplace that can be modified to meet your specific needs
- A sample “pulse” survey to send to employees that will help uncover underlying cultural biases
- One half-hour of attorney time to uncover your unique risks based on demographics and culture. During that discussion, we will provide a punch list of action items that will help you finalize a customized sexual harassment strategy.
All of our services are protected by attorney-client privilege and are indemnified.