It may not feel like spring in some places but it is on the way. Now is a good time to take down the out-of-date workplace posters and put up new ones. As always, state and federal posters are free. You can buy them laminated and colorful if you want that look. Or you can click and print below and comply easily. Remote workers must have a copy too, which you can send via company email.
Here are links to the federal, some state and New York City posters. Please reach out if you have questions on posting obligations or are looking for a specific poster:
- Federal: United States Department of Labor – Wage and Hour Division
- Massachusetts: Labor and Workforce Development – Massachusetts Workplace Poster Requirements
- California: California Department of Industrial Relations
- Wisconsin: Department of Workforce Development
- New York State: New York State Department of Labor
- New York City: New York City Commission on Human Rights
Replacing out of date workplace posters with new ones may not be the spring cleaning you wanted. But you can check off a to do task from your lengthy compliance list. That’s something.
Questions? We can help.