New laws often take effect July 1 and the poster solicitations come fast and furious. We got two last week. As we always say: you do not have to buy, just comply! State and federal mandatory posters are free–see the links below. And make sure your remote employees receive them by email, Slack, interoffice–whichever system you use to communicate.
Please reach out if you have questions on posting obligations or are looking for a specific poster:
- Federal: United States Department of Labor – Wage and Hour Division
- Massachusetts: Labor and Workforce Development – Massachusetts Workplace Poster Requirements
- California: California Department of Industrial Relations
- Wisconsin: Department of Workforce Development
- New York State: New York State Department of Labor
- New York City: New York City Commission on Human Rights